Everyday Winter Makeup!


Hey guys,
So sorry there hasn't been a post in so long, I've been so busy recently, but since the holidays are coming up i"ll be catching up with writing and getting lots more up again!
So todays post is all about my winter makeup, and I do wear more in the winter than in the summer, so I thought this would be a post relatable to everyone, and may give you some ideas!



So here are all the products that I tend to use!



Revolution Cover & Conceal palette
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 fair
Bourjois 16hr liner pinceau
Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream
Mac lipstick in Mehr
Rimmel Lasting finnish lipliner in Spice
Mac Amber x9 palette
Rimmel lasting finish powder foundation
Sleek blush in Antique
Lancome Hypnose mascara
Revolution contour palette

And here is what it looks like once it's applied!


And thats the look!
I hope you liked it, let me know if you like any of these products too!
Thanks,
Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts