Pastel Pink & Burgundy: The New Colour Pairing


Hi!
Today I thought I would do a post on a new colour pairing that has caught my eye recently, and I love it! I never thought about putting a deep wine red or burgundy with a sugary pastel pink before but it works, and heres how to style it now! ( The pictures included are not mine and all rights go to original owners. )
So the key to making sure this look works well and doesn't look sloppy is making sure each piece has a luxe feel or an interesting texture, and making sure any other pieces are strong block colour basics. The look has to appear powerful, and so a strong black or white shoe is a great idea.
Here are how the street style stars of the world are rocking this colour combo!






I hope this has inspired you to try out this new colour way!
thanks,
Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts