Who is at which house!? The fashion Low Down!

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long, I've been super busy but I'm gonna try and get back up with my blogging game! Today I discovered the news that there is a new creative director at YSL which I am very excited about!! So I thought I would give you a lowdown on who's designing what where when it comes to the big fashion names and even some of the smaller ones! Lets begin…

Chanel- Of course it's the legendary Mr Karl Lagerfeld, my one true holy source of inspiration, motivation and admiration. He's insane, as you will see as this list continues…

Yves Saint Laurent -  As Hedi Slimane leaves YSL it's time for a fresh ne wface, and this is a designer I absolutely adore. Anthony Vaccarello. His tough edgy clothing is amazing, i love his stuff, go check it out! He's definitely a great match for the brand.

Prada - Of course it's Miuccia Prada, duh.

Miu Miu - Also Ms Prada here, clue in the name once again.

Dior - Raf Simons has worked his brilliance at this wonderful house until now, he has now left however and rumour has it that McQueens Sarah Burton may be taking his place. Nothing is definite yet so we will have to wait and see with this one.

Fendi - Another label designed by the insane Mr Lagerfeld.

Karl Lagerfeld - Obviously designed by Karl himself, thats 3 houses. THREE HOUSES. He is one busy busy man.

McQueen - Sarah Burton remains the creative director since Lee's death, and has been doing an amazing job with the house.

Lanvin - Up until a few months ago this had been Israeli designer Alber Elbaz, but now that position has been filled by Bouchra Jarrar. Her first collection will be SS17.

Louis Vuitton - This huge house is currently headed by the incredible Nicholas Ghesquiere. This mans visionary work is modern, original, but still pulls from the house archives clearly.

Gucci - This house is now fronted by Alessandro Michele. I have mixed feelings, and honestly preferred the old Gucci designs.

Celine - This house is currently designed by the incredible Phoebe Philo. I was a huge fan when she was at Chloe and I love her at Celine jus as much.

Hugo Boss - Creative director here is Jason Wu.

Vetements - If you follow fashion you know who Vetements are. This house is fronted by Demna Gvasalia.

Balenciaga - Talking about Demna, he is also now the creative director at Balenciaga. Exciting!!!

3.1 Philip Lim - Philip Lim himself of course.

Acne - Johnny Johansson

Alberta Ferretti - Alberta Ferretti

Alexander Wang - Mr Wang

Ashish - Ashish

Dolce & Gabbana - Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana

Burberry - Christopher Bailey

Versace - Donatella Versace

Calvin klein - Francisco Costa

Hermes -Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski

Obviously there are hundreds of fashion brands, but if you'd like to know any more feel free to ask me! 

Grace 

Comments

Popular Posts